Impact: By the Numbers
The number of donors who have come together to support the Great People Scholars since 2008.
Cost of an undergraduate's research experience.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Percentage of the budget covered by the state (down from 24% in 2002).
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Total research expenditure by UW-Madison in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Prospect Research Associate [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – College of Engineering [Job Posting]
- Do You Expect a Spike in Income? A Charitable Gift Can Mitigate Tax Consequences
- Data Warehouse – Business Intelligence Technical Manager [Job Posting]
- 70 ½ or Older? IRA Charitable Rollover Is Back Through Dec. 31, 2014 See more »