Impact: By the Numbers
Cost of a seminar on leadership or entrepreneurship for up to 30 students.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
The size of the monthly gift that qualifies you for membership in the 1848 Society and a complimentary WAA membership.
Total number of degrees awarded (2011-12).
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $200 Enables deans to provide undergraduate research opportunities
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $5,000 Can help provide a research grant to retain a key faculty member
- Accounting Services Coordinator [Job Posting]
- Program Manager – Research & Prospect Management [Job Posting]
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »