Impact: By the Numbers
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Cost of an international learning trip for a graduate student.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can provide an emergency grant to keep a student enrolled
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Development Program Manager – College of Agricultural and Life Sciences [Job Posting]
- Associate Director of Development – College of Agricultural and Life Sciences [Job Posting]
- Analytics & Predictive Modeling Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Director of Development – Department of Urology [Job Posting]
- Gift Processing Manager [Job Posting] See more »