Impact: By the Numbers
Average annual cost of books and supplies for an undergraduate student.
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Cost to fund a student's entry in a case competition.
Cost for a faculty member to present a paper at a national conference or colloquium.
Cost to fund three faculty presentations at international conferences.
Total number of donors to the UW Foundation in 2011.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $50 Can help provide a required text book for a student in need
- $250 Can help provide a career preparation training for undergraduate students
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Can help provide a grant to a student entrepreneur to help bring an idea to market
- Associate Vice President & Managing Director – Wisconsin School of Business [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Student Associate [Job Posting]
- Chapter and Regional Relations Manager [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Student Organization Advisor [Job Posting] See more »