Impact: By the Numbers
The number of gifts made to support UW-Madison in 2012.
Annual amount transferred from UW Foundation to the university to support education, research and outreach.
Cost to fund a year-long internship in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Average total debt of undergraduates with debt upon graduation.
Total number of students at UW-Madison.
Cost of a three-credit undergraduate course in the College of Letters and Science.
Every Gift Counts
When we work together the cumulative strength of our gifts reaches across campus and around the world.
- $100 Can help a student organization offer leadership opportunities for undergraduate students
- $250 Can help support a student with need-based aid with a tuition scholarship
- $500 Helps keep star faculty at UW-Madison
- $1,000 Supports about half of a Great People Scholarship for one year
- Making the Right Call: Charitable Planning Is Easier Than Football
- Senior Director of Development – New York Regional Office [Job Posting]
- Prospect Research Analyst [Job Posting]
- Development Program Specialist – Medical Advancement Group [Job Posting]
- Life Insurance: An Excellent Gift When the Reasons for It Expire See more »